Note: if you don’t want to read introduction and want to go directly to blackhead removal methods, read ‘How to get rid of blackheads‘ paragraph.
The blackheads problem
Almost every young man or girl has blackheads. And, of course, they want to know how to get rid of blackheads fast. Blackheads reduce attractiveness of even very beautiful face, especially if you have blackheads on nose.
When I was younger I had blackheads too. It was terrible problem and I really wanted to solve it. I started to search for blackhead removal methods. I read tons of magazines and tried many methods. Finally, I chose few easiest and most effective methods. In this article I’ll show you how to get rid of blackheads naturally.
What are blackheads?
I want to begin with giving a definition to term ‘blackhead’.
A blackhead (medically known as an open comedo, plural comedones) is a yellow or blackish bump or plug on the skin. A blackhead is a type of acne vulgaris.
So, blackhead is a type of acne. Perhaps, the main cause of blackheads is hormones. Hormones regulate level of oil production. Almost all young people experience hormone storm. The level of hormones is very high and it increases production of skin oil. The excess oils accumulate in the sebaceous gland’s duct, and it causes blackheads.
How to get rid of blackheads
It’s time for methods and tips that can help you to remove blackheads. The best way to get rid of blackheads naturally is caring about your skin regularly. You should know how to get clear skin.
- Drink water regularly. It will keep you skin hydrated. Hydrated skin don’t produce too mush oil.
- Don’t eat too much fatty foods. Fats and cholesterol increase the level of hormones. It leads to increasing production of skin oil. Improve your diet, eat more vegetables.
- Avoid touching your skin. Our fingers usually are very dirty. We use them to hold things, press buttons. There are a lot of microbes on our fingers. These little villains can cause not only blackheads, but another skin deceases.
- Squeeze them carefully. This is what we all do. Before squeezing blackheads wash your hands and face. Squeeze them very slowly. If you do it fast, you can damage your skin.
- Avoid using oil based cosmetics. We know that excess oils is the main cause of blackheads. So you should use water-based cosmetics.
- Use water-based acne cleanser. They you but it be sure that it doesn’t contain alcohol or oils.
If these methods don’t help you visit dermatologist or cosmetologist. They can extract blackheads using their techniques.
In conclusion I want to say that when I was young, I had blackheads to and I wanted to know how to get rid of blackheads. I had no Internet access, so I visited library and read all magazines about skin care. Now I have clean and attractive skin. I hope this article will help you get rid of blackheads fast and naturally.