I read many reviews and forum topics about Skinceuticals CE Ferulic. People talking about this skin care product and many of them reporting that it works good. I want to find out does it really can help us to solve our skin problems and is the price affordable.
I found Skinceuticals CE Ferulic description on official site:
C E Ferulic® is a revolutionary antioxidant combination that delivers advanced protection against photoaging – neutralizing free radicals, helping build collagen, and providing unmatched antioxidant protection. More protection means more youthful looking skin and better defense against environmental aging.
So, they say it’s a revolutionary product that protect skin against photoaging. I know not many anti-aging produts that really work. Is Skinceuticals CE Ferulic one of them?
Skinceuticals CE Ferulic Ingredients
Water, Ethoxydiglycol, 15% L-Ascorbic Acid, Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, Laureth-23, 1% Alpha Tocopherol, Phenoxyethanol, Triethanolamine, 0.5% Ferulic Acid, Panthenol, Sodium Hyaluronate.
How Skinceuticals CE Ferulic Works
The two main causes of skin aging are
- reduced collagen and elastin production
- oxidizing cause by free radicals
Skinceuticals CE Ferulic eliminates these two causes in three steps.
- It neutralizes free radicals. Free radicals are main cause of skin cells damage. Free radicals attack the nearest stable molecules and kill cells.
- It provides antioxidant protection. Vitamin C and vitamin E are well-known anti-oxidants. They protect skin cell against the effects of free radicals. Molecules of Vitamin C and vitamin E stop the process caused by free radicals giving them electrons that radicals usually take from molecules of skin.
- It helps to produce collagen. Collagen is that protein that supports our skin and other organs. It works like a glue that holds the cells together. The combination of collagen and elastin gives our skin strength, flexibility, and resilience.
Apply 4-5 drops of Skinceuticals CE Ferulic to a dry face, neck and chest once a day. Wait 5-10 minutes. Now it can’t be washed or rubbed off and you can apply sunscreen and moisturizer.
For what types of skin was it designed?
Skinceuticals CE Ferulic was designed for dry, damaged and sensitive skin. Don’t use it on oily skin, because it can cause breakouts!
What people say about Skinceuticals CE Ferulic
I skipped all Skinceuticals CE Ferulic reviews that contain too much hype and tried to find reviews that was written by real people.
My dermatoligist recommended this product to help with my frustrating hyperpigmentation. After one week my mom said how good my skin looked and is considering buying it for herself, even after I told her the price. It has been about one month now and I am receiving more compliments on my skin and I see the difference as well.
The product I ordered was delivered to me without the packaging and wrapped in newspaper. I do not believe this vendor was selling an authentic product. I sent the product back. Read more
I’ve used Skinceuticals CE Ferulic for four years now and truly believe that it has magic powers. My dermatologist recommended this vitamin C serum to ward off fine lines and dry aging skin. Read more
I ordered with high hopes but instead I broke out and (though this may be unrelated) my skin, which is uneven in tone, got much more so while I used it. Two caveats: I have very oily skin.
- It eliminates both internal causes of akin aging: neutralizes free radicals and helps to produce collagen.
- You can use it with moisturizer and sunscreen.
- Many positive reviews from real buyers.
- You can use it on dry and damaged skin.
- Price. It costs more than $100. But you should remember that you will use 4-5 drops only once a day.
- Can’t be used on oily skin.
- Sometimes vendor delivers it without the packaging or with blacked out expiration date.
Skinceuticals CE Ferulic seems to be a really good and proven anti-aging product with strong antioxidant performance. Also it boots collagen production. These two main features help our skin to prevent and slow aging. It can be use on dry and damaged skin, but if you have oily skin you should use another product.
Thanks for reading my Skinceuticals CE Ferulic review. I hope it gave you the information you need.